Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I usually use vermouth instead of the lemon, but I use lemon wedges as a garnish.. Off to T&T now...
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #18076 at 4:38 am on Apr 16, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18076. Rec: Hot Pepper and Garlic Shrimp posted by Joe is fantastic! I - orchid - 7:35pm on 04/15/10 (4)
- Thanks, Orchid. It's so easy, too. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 7:59pm on 04/15/10
- I made this shrimp, it is fabulous! Can't beat fresh lemon and red pepper flakes. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 11:45pm on 04/15/10
- Oh yeah! So is that three? You, me and Joe? Can it go into T&T? [NT] - orchid - 2:40am on 04/16/10
- I usually use vermouth instead of the lemon, but I use lemon wedges as a garnish.. Off to T&T now... [NT] - Joe - 4:38am on 04/16/10