Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sounds wonderful! How much flour did you use to thicken it?
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18091 at 12:10 pm on Apr 19, 2010
Every good dish deserves a good pot.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18091. Senegalese Couscous - elaine - 6:33am on 04/19/10 (4)
- Sounds wonderful! How much flour did you use to thicken it? [NT] - judy-mass - 12:10pm on 04/19/10
- Sorry, I missed that line! 1/4 c flour. Hope you like it. We loved it. [NT] - elaine - 3:17pm on 04/19/10
- The flour is not listed in the ingredients... could you edit the post elaine? Thanks! [NT] - cheezz - 1:51am on 04/20/10
- Done. [NT] - elaine - 3:49am on 04/20/10