Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
If your into classic "junk food" potluck, I recommend. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #18130 at 4:38 pm on Apr 27, 2010
Tater tot casserole. That stuff vanishes quickly--you will see all the guys going for it.
I have taken gigantor pans of the stuff to potlucks and rarely have leftovers.
Try making it with cream of golden mushroom soup and if you think it is always too salty, try the reduced-sodium mushroom soup.
Another thing that goes quick, especially if you have older folks around is a good bread pudding.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18130. Made the following casserole for a large potluck over the weekend. Made a large amount. Bowl was - Elenor - 3:59pm on 04/27/10 (29)
- The chicken tetrazzini from Mellisa Dallas - LOVE this dish! - cheezz - 4:33pm on 04/27/10
- Steve's Green Chile-Chicken Chilaquiles [LINK] - cheezz - 4:36pm on 04/27/10
- REC: Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce - posted by MOMMYTO2BOYS - cheezz - 4:37pm on 04/27/10
- These are really fabulous, too: Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas - cheezz - 10:04pm on 04/27/10
- If your into classic "junk food" potluck, I recommend. . . - mistral - 4:38pm on 04/27/10
- Man, brain f***. Shoulda been "If you're. . . " (nt) [NT] - mistral - 4:40pm on 04/27/10
- Bread pudding, yes.... or that banana pudding made with nilla wafers and vanilla pudding *g* [NT] - cheezz - 10:01pm on 04/27/10
- Olga's Creamy Baked Beefaroni [LINK] - barb_b - 5:00pm on 04/27/10
- Would you be interested in a tuna casserole? - Curious1 - 7:28pm on 04/27/10
- look in T&T pasta. Sylivia's Rigatoni casserole is really good. also rvb's lasagna with artichokes [LINK] - AngAk - 8:40pm on 04/27/10
- I assume this is it ang? REC: Lasagna with Spinach, Artichoke and Lemon [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 10:18pm on 04/27/10
- it is delicous! decadent and just lovely. [NT] - AngAk - 10:36pm on 04/27/10
- another fast dish that feeds many is that lasagna that you make with frozen raviolis. layer it with - AngAk - 10:37pm on 04/27/10
- Here's one I've made. I used the frozen from Sam's club. Be sure to buy ravioli's that have a [LINK] - Curious1 - 1:38pm on 04/28/10
- I've done this too when I needed to bring a dish to a sick friend.. - deb-in-MI - 3:33pm on 04/28/10
- I made a dish to take to a family reunion, and it was wiped clean also, - KarenNoCA - 12:08am on 04/28/10
- Here ya go Karen - Texas Party Spaghetti from Loupy - cheezz - 5:08am on 04/28/10
- Loupy! What ever happened to her? She was a doll and fun to be with! [NT] - FloriSandy - 5:12am on 04/28/10
- Thanks you so much, I had misplaced my copy. This is a wonderful dish, very tasty. [NT] - KarenNoCA - 3:46pm on 04/28/10
- Does a casserole-y dish exist that doesn't have any cream or cheese???? - Sandi in Hawaii - 4:33am on 04/28/10
- Can you have goat cheese? [NT] - Meryl - 4:48am on 04/28/10
- I don't really care for it. [NT] - Sandi in Hawaii - 8:10am on 04/28/10
- Pat's Oriental Chicken Salad. Economical and a great crowd pleaser. - Traca - 5:15pm on 04/28/10
- I can't find this. Could you link to it for meTraca? TIA [NT] - orchid - 7:17pm on 04/28/10
- Here you go...(I trade the crunchy ramen on top for toasted almonds or peanuts) [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 11:35pm on 04/28/10
- Oh, how funny! That is one of my favorite salads. A friend gave it to - orchid - 12:52am on 04/29/10
- This is a great salad to make a big batch early in the week & feed off of for days. - Traca - 5:33am on 04/29/10
- WOW - What a great selection. I`m going to start at the top and work down. Thanks everyone. [NT] - Elenor - 6:11pm on 04/28/10
- nlb's Chicken Noodle Casserole [NT] [LINK] - MariaDNoCA - 1:14am on 04/29/10