Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I made the custard for Nick Malgieri's chocolate ice cream tonight to freeze tomorrow.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18167 at 3:17 am on May 3, 2010
I wanted to drink the whole bowl. It's a wonder any made it into the fridge for future ice cream making. The taste and texture are very like my favorite Spanish hot chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18167. I made the custard for Nick Malgieri's chocolate ice cream tonight to freeze tomorrow. - Melissa Dallas - 3:17am on 05/03/10 (4)
- Oh, yoo hoo - can you post the recipe? [NT] - Meryl - 4:23am on 05/03/10
- REc: Lebovitz's Perfect Scoop Chocolate Ice Cream (Had wrong name in my head for some reason) - Melissa Dallas - 12:16pm on 05/03/10
- I just so happen to have that recipe in my files, but thanks! By the way, have you tried - Meryl - 1:44pm on 05/03/10
- I saw that one posted in the archives here someplace. I'll try it next time. Thanks! - Melissa Dallas - 2:58pm on 05/03/10