Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
For quick food I'd want either Mr. Beef or Buona beef for an Italian Beef sandwich
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18203 at 5:26 pm on May 10, 2010
(This is back to that PBS sandwich special I talked about last week). I'd want to try any specialty regional sandwich of any city I visited.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18203. Heading to Chicago for a graduation -- need recs for favorite eateries please!! [NT] - PatBastrop - 2:02pm on 05/10/10 (6)
- Frontera Grill for Mexican (Rick Bayless's restaurant). [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 3:18pm on 05/10/10
- Also, Santorini's for Greek food (in Greektown) and Happy Chef for Chinese (in Chinatown). - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:37pm on 05/10/10
- For quick food I'd want either Mr. Beef or Buona beef for an Italian Beef sandwich - Melissa Dallas - 5:26pm on 05/10/10
- oh yes, the Italian beef sandwiches! and deep dish pizza. I like Geno's East. but many fine pizza - AngAk - 6:40pm on 05/10/10
- I Loved Walkers. Not sure if it still around. Really fun place for pancakes.Amazing Apple pancakes [NT] - barb_b - 6:27pm on 05/11/10
- It was when we were there last month. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 10:04pm on 05/11/10