Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Ya know, now I'm thinking maybe it was from FL - According to the Internet, NC corn doesn't start
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18212 at 11:52 am on May 13, 2010
until around June. But, anyway, it was great! And NC corn is just as great, so I'm looking forward to it. I'll have to ask the produce guy today or tomorrow where this corn is from!
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18212. I just had the first-of-the-season NC fresh corn - Delicious!!!! [NT] - Meryl - 4:24am on 05/13/10 (8)
- So jealous! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:34am on 05/13/10
- Ya know, now I'm thinking maybe it was from FL - According to the Internet, NC corn doesn't start - Meryl - 11:52am on 05/13/10
- Meryl, the Florida corn is abundant right now and really good. I'm having some tonight. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:12pm on 05/13/10
- save some to send up our way. speaking of Fl, where oh where is Marilyn? [NT] - AngAk - 5:51pm on 05/13/10
- She wrote a while ago she's working 10 hour days. That would add a lot of stresses. I miss her! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 6:30pm on 05/13/10
- I'm pretty sure it was FL corn - Loved it! I'm going to buy more today. [NT] - Meryl - 8:06pm on 05/13/10
- Probably FL. New varieties ship well and stay sweet. Butter and sugar variety is good! [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:27am on 05/14/10
- Brr. - Pam - 2:34pm on 05/13/10