Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
This looks so good I hope I can find more fresh okra. Thanks Mark.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18204 at 12:35 pm on May 13, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18204. ISO: I bought fresh okra just because it looked so good. I want to use it in a jambalaya recipe - Curious1 - 9:18pm on 05/10/10 (4)
- Unless it is old & tough (big pods) cut up fresh okra will cook in just a few minutes. - Melissa Dallas - 10:58pm on 05/10/10
- Thanks Melissa, I may make a jar of pickles. I've found a recipe for a refrigerated version and - Curious1 - 11:58am on 05/11/10
- Curious, how about smothered okra with tomatoes? - MarkinHouston - 11:05am on 05/12/10
- This looks so good I hope I can find more fresh okra. Thanks Mark. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:35pm on 05/13/10