Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
She wrote a while ago she's working 10 hour days. That would add a lot of stresses. I miss her!
Joined: Feb 25, 2006
Posted to Thread #18212 at 6:30 pm on May 13, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18212. I just had the first-of-the-season NC fresh corn - Delicious!!!! [NT] - Meryl - 4:24am on 05/13/10 (8)
- So jealous! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 10:34am on 05/13/10
- Ya know, now I'm thinking maybe it was from FL - According to the Internet, NC corn doesn't start - Meryl - 11:52am on 05/13/10
- Meryl, the Florida corn is abundant right now and really good. I'm having some tonight. [NT] - Curious1 - 12:12pm on 05/13/10
- save some to send up our way. speaking of Fl, where oh where is Marilyn? [NT] - AngAk - 5:51pm on 05/13/10
- She wrote a while ago she's working 10 hour days. That would add a lot of stresses. I miss her! [NT] - Marsha tbay - 6:30pm on 05/13/10
- I'm pretty sure it was FL corn - Loved it! I'm going to buy more today. [NT] - Meryl - 8:06pm on 05/13/10
- Probably FL. New varieties ship well and stay sweet. Butter and sugar variety is good! [NT] - Janet in NC - 12:27am on 05/14/10
- Brr. - Pam - 2:34pm on 05/13/10