Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
the local Fair office should be listed in (more)
Joined: Feb 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18215 at 8:47 pm on May 14, 2010
the phonebook, look under county offices or call the clounty info phone...ask to be put on the mailing list for the premium book
Entries are usually 2 months or so BEFORE the fair date-
The entries temselves are delivered on a schedule set up i the premium (entry) book...
It's a lot of work to do the baking, etc but art, crafts, canning projects etc can be spread out over the year....
Other messages in this thread:
- 18215. Fair entries... - daricem - 9:00pm on 05/13/10 (8)
- good luck! [NT] - AngAk - 11:08pm on 05/13/10
- I'm enchanted! How do you know when to have things ready? - Glennis_NoCA - 11:40pm on 05/13/10
- the local Fair office should be listed in (more) - daricem - 8:47pm on 05/14/10
- Thanks! That means...check for the August fair...about...now! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 1:52am on 05/15/10
- Daricem would you share your lemon basil jelly recipe? I just bought a lemon - Barbara in VA - 4:19pm on 05/14/10
- I'll post later; I use a basic recipe for any herbal jellies...(NT) [NT] - daricem - 8:48pm on 05/14/10
- WOW! Best of luck, Daricem! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:54am on 05/15/10
- Very exciting! I just started jam'in last year, and really loved it! Family / neighbors are - barb_b - 4:44pm on 05/15/10