Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Very exciting! I just started jam'in last year, and really loved it! Family / neighbors are
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18215 at 4:44 pm on May 15, 2010
spoiled. They say they can never go back to commercial brands. (I am sure alot of that is to give me a compliment, but it does taste really good! )
All the best with your entries! I look forward to hearing about the event!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18215. Fair entries... - daricem - 9:00pm on 05/13/10 (8)
- good luck! [NT] - AngAk - 11:08pm on 05/13/10
- I'm enchanted! How do you know when to have things ready? - Glennis_NoCA - 11:40pm on 05/13/10
- the local Fair office should be listed in (more) - daricem - 8:47pm on 05/14/10
- Thanks! That means...check for the August fair...about...now! [NT] - Glennis_NoCA - 1:52am on 05/15/10
- Daricem would you share your lemon basil jelly recipe? I just bought a lemon - Barbara in VA - 4:19pm on 05/14/10
- I'll post later; I use a basic recipe for any herbal jellies...(NT) [NT] - daricem - 8:48pm on 05/14/10
- WOW! Best of luck, Daricem! [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:54am on 05/15/10
- Very exciting! I just started jam'in last year, and really loved it! Family / neighbors are - barb_b - 4:44pm on 05/15/10