Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
You're welcome! Let us know what you decide to make and how it turns out.
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18219 at 9:45 pm on May 15, 2010
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18219. Indian food for book club... - lizzy - 9:43pm on 05/14/10 (16)
- Mango lassi is a delicious drink (basically mango and yogurt), and samosas are great appetizers. [NT] - Meryl - 9:59pm on 05/14/10
- No T&T's, but here are a few recipes to check out with high ratings: [NT] - Meryl - 10:49pm on 05/14/10
- Healthy Mango Lassi [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:49pm on 05/14/10
- Mango Lassi [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:49pm on 05/14/10
- Indian Samosa [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:49pm on 05/14/10
- Samosas [NT] [LINK] - Meryl - 10:50pm on 05/14/10
- Note: Serve samosas with chutney and/or yogurt/cilantro dip. [NT] - Meryl - 11:10pm on 05/14/10
- Thank you so much, Meryl!!! [NT] - lizzy - 12:09pm on 05/15/10
- You're welcome! Let us know what you decide to make and how it turns out. [NT] - Meryl - 9:45pm on 05/15/10
- I LOVE it - it's a summer staple. I use this recipe, which I think is the same as what Meryl posted: [LINK] - cheezz - 8:44pm on 05/15/10
- Ginger Lime or Lemon Drink - this is from Vij's restaurant in Vancouver - I highly vouch for it :) - michelle - 11:45pm on 05/14/10
- YUM! Do you think I could add a slosh of some kind of alcohol? [NT] - lizzy - 12:10pm on 05/15/10
- Rec: Murgh Tikka (Indian yogurt-marinated chicken kebabs). These were delicious [LINK] [IMAGE] - FloriSandy - 1:21am on 05/15/10
- Thank you, Sandy!!! [NT] - lizzy - 12:11pm on 05/15/10
- Oh, I am so laughing about your DH! [NT] - AngAk - 10:34pm on 05/15/10
- The White Tiger is one of my favorite books! :-). I second the idea about samosas. - EvaN - 11:07pm on 05/15/10