Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Must be going around. I bought several Stouffer's things yesterday.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18222 at 1:10 am on May 16, 2010
Sometimes I'm just not in the mood-really more not being in the mood for cleaning up the mess. Or I have other stuff around the house that needs doing and know I'll use staying in the kitchen as an excuse to not get other things done.
How are you making it? The pictures on the news have been really sad.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18222. My first day off since the flood & I've done nothing - Music City Missy - 10:42pm on 05/15/10 (10)
- Must be going around. I bought several Stouffer's things yesterday. - Melissa Dallas - 1:10am on 05/16/10
- I had a small crash & burn last Sunday then depression set in Thursday - Music City Missy - 2:20am on 05/16/10
- ((((Missy))) So sorry you're going thru all of that! - Sandi in Hawaii - 2:50am on 05/16/10
- I second that - your body is craving comfort calories - give in! Sorry to hear that your - DawnNYS - 2:46pm on 05/16/10
- Missy....checked in today after weeks of absence (maybe months!)... - GayleMO - 12:41am on 05/17/10
- I'm so sorry that things have been so hard. I can't imagine having to deal - Melissa Dallas - 8:20pm on 05/16/10
- Missy, if ever there was a time for takeout! Don't underestimate the trauma you've been through [NT] - Joe - 2:57am on 05/16/10
- Wise advice from Joe. Being on the go helps delay the grieving process - Traca - 10:54pm on 05/16/10
- ((Missy))... Thoughts are with you and your friends, family and community. [NT] - barb_b - 11:55am on 05/16/10
- (((Missy))) [NT] - AngAk - 8:07am on 05/17/10