Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
The really tall plant is a Swiss Chard that has bolted to seed. Useless at this point, but pretty.
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #18223 at 2:37 pm on May 16, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18223. Kale Salad with Pine Nuts, Currants and Parmesan. I never grow kale [LINK] - Joe - 2:13am on 05/16/10 (6)
- I was amazed at what your gardeners were growing! I have never seen an avocado plant, and what - barb_b - 12:01pm on 05/16/10
- The really tall plant is a Swiss Chard that has bolted to seed. Useless at this point, but pretty. [NT] - Joe - 2:37pm on 05/16/10
- Have been meaning to do this one, there are several variations down the thread-- [NT] [LINK] - Nan - 3:59pm on 05/17/10
- I put Kale pieces in salads, on sandwiches and in smoothies. [NT] - Marsha tbay - 1:38pm on 05/16/10
- I don't see any picture...what am I missing? [NT] - KarenNoCA - 12:14am on 05/17/10
- Just an over-designed photo of julienned kale with two big sheets of Parmesan. In reality, - Joe - 2:32am on 05/17/10