Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Missy....checked in today after weeks of absence (maybe months!)...
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18222 at 12:41 am on May 17, 2010
I can so relate!
So sorry you have had such a rough time! Take time to regroup and refresh then get on with it when you can! Love ya girl!!
My youngest daughter her family left MO to move to San Diego. (taking my 6 mo old and 5 yr old granddaughters with them!!!) lol Katelyn's husband is in the Navy and being stationed there. Good move for them but baaad move for Grandma and Grandpa! :)
I'm giving the same advice to myself! :)
Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly. Leave the rest to God.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18222. My first day off since the flood & I've done nothing - Music City Missy - 10:42pm on 05/15/10 (10)
- Must be going around. I bought several Stouffer's things yesterday. - Melissa Dallas - 1:10am on 05/16/10
- I had a small crash & burn last Sunday then depression set in Thursday - Music City Missy - 2:20am on 05/16/10
- ((((Missy))) So sorry you're going thru all of that! - Sandi in Hawaii - 2:50am on 05/16/10
- I second that - your body is craving comfort calories - give in! Sorry to hear that your - DawnNYS - 2:46pm on 05/16/10
- Missy....checked in today after weeks of absence (maybe months!)... - GayleMO - 12:41am on 05/17/10
- I'm so sorry that things have been so hard. I can't imagine having to deal - Melissa Dallas - 8:20pm on 05/16/10
- Missy, if ever there was a time for takeout! Don't underestimate the trauma you've been through [NT] - Joe - 2:57am on 05/16/10
- Wise advice from Joe. Being on the go helps delay the grieving process - Traca - 10:54pm on 05/16/10
- ((Missy))... Thoughts are with you and your friends, family and community. [NT] - barb_b - 11:55am on 05/16/10
- (((Missy))) [NT] - AngAk - 8:07am on 05/17/10