Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Or a spot that provides home healthcare. They can bring mags to otherwise immobile patients.
Joined: Jan 11, 2007
Posted to Thread #18229 at 5:36 am on May 18, 2010
You can't do anything about the length of your life, but you can do
something about its depth. - M
Other messages in this thread:
- 18229. Food magazine recycle? - MariaDNoCA - 11:52pm on 05/16/10 (6)
- Take them to your hair stylist's shop, manicure gal, what ever in that type of service - KarenNoCA - 12:05am on 05/17/10
- Many parts ARE edible, think about it? [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 12:09am on 05/17/10
- Take 'em to Kaiser. I know from my own doctor visits that they'll take anything, Your donations - Joe - 2:28am on 05/17/10
- Kidney dialysis rooms or hospital waiting rooms? As long as it's not the - DawnNYS - 2:52am on 05/17/10
- Or a spot that provides home healthcare. They can bring mags to otherwise immobile patients. [NT] - Traca - 5:36am on 05/18/10
- www.freecycle.org is another good resource. You'll need to - Pat-NoCal - 3:23pm on 05/20/10