Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thanks! I'm going over to check it out tomorrow!!
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #18233 at 6:17 am on May 18, 2010
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18233. Trader Joe's overbought hams for Mother's day. Selling them for $1/pound. - Traca - 5:43am on 05/18/10 (14)
- Thanks! I'm going over to check it out tomorrow!! [NT] - cheezz - 6:17am on 05/18/10
- Review: Trader Joes 9-sumthin'/pound hams for 99 cents a pound hams: - mistral - 5:09pm on 05/18/10
- Mistral, so there's a bone in them? I picked up 4 for an event later this summer. - Traca - 5:52pm on 05/18/10
- Traca, do you have success at freezing them? Mine always seem to get kinda mushy [NT] - cheezz - 8:41pm on 05/18/10
- whoo hoo! I got the last small one and yes, it does have a bone - Yippee!! Pea Soup! [NT] - cheezz - 10:37pm on 05/18/10
- Flavor is fabulous, btw - not as sticky-sweet as the "other" people. [NT] - cheezz - 4:27am on 05/20/10
- I have frozen hams and never had the mushy factor. I may not be - Dawn_MO - 6:18am on 05/20/10
- Good to know. Thanks Dawn. I've never experienced it either. [NT] - Traca - 4:29pm on 05/20/10
- Thanks Cheezz. So in your opinion, no sauce is necessary? I'll be flying by the seat of my pants - Traca - 4:30pm on 05/20/10
- It's like the ones you buy from the other guys... it's spiral-cut and you just cut near the bone - cheezz - 7:18pm on 05/20/10
- Perfect. I'll stick with the hams as they are then. One less thing to do. :) [NT] - Traca - 3:31pm on 05/22/10
- A horseradish sauce might be good. It is not sweet at all. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 6:23pm on 05/22/10
- Uh, we'll find out! Haven't done a trial run. Mushy meat never occurred to me. [NT] - Traca - 3:31am on 05/20/10
- Has anyone else tried the hams? What do you think? (nt) [NT] - mistral - 3:53pm on 05/19/10