Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Yup, happened to me in Boston - scorching hot - new experience I don't wish to repeat.
Joined: Jul 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #18235 at 4:28 am on May 20, 2010
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out, but I can usually shut her up with cookies!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18235. Reminder from Dad: stay HYDRATED as the warm weather takes hold. - Michael in Phoenix - 6:50pm on 05/19/10 (10)
- Thanks Dad, I had a scary one several years ago. It was a super hot summer in Seattle ('04) was - Nan - 7:09pm on 05/19/10
- How Scary! I am glad he is OK... What a fright! Tx for the reminder. [NT] - barb_b - 8:31pm on 05/19/10
- Interesting. Thanks for the info. [NT] - Elenor - 8:38pm on 05/19/10
- Yup, happened to me in Boston - scorching hot - new experience I don't wish to repeat. [NT] - cheezz - 4:28am on 05/20/10
- (((DS))) [NT] - AngAk - 6:03pm on 05/20/10
- I head way down to Dallas next Tues. this Alaska girl is now afeared of the great heat. [NT] - AngAk - 6:04pm on 05/20/10
- Staying hydrated is the key, without a doubt. Also be mindful of sunscreen if you're outside a lot. [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 7:05pm on 05/20/10
- i think I'm getting a spray-on tan---don't laugh! cocktail dressy wedding, bare legs--- - AngAk - 9:58pm on 05/20/10
- true.... for every cup of coffee, you're supposed to drink 2 glasses of water to compensate! [NT] - cheezz - 12:44am on 05/22/10
- AS an aside...coffe and beer do not rehydrate anyone, makes things worse...water is the answer. [NT] - joanietoo - 5:45pm on 05/21/10