Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I dunno, Wasabit has a ring to it. The pictures are beautiful! Did you get that lovely sear
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18237 at 12:03 pm on May 20, 2010
broiling it or did you grill? If you didn't grill, do you think grilling would work or is broiling a better option? Thanks for posting. Looks wonderful.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18237. My all time favorite salmon recipe! Wasabit Salmon [NT] [LINK] - deb-in-MI - 11:07am on 05/20/10 (8)
- Um...that should have been Wasabi Salmon:) [NT] - deb-in-MI - 11:07am on 05/20/10
- I dunno, Wasabit has a ring to it. The pictures are beautiful! Did you get that lovely sear - Curious1 - 12:03pm on 05/20/10
- Thanks, Curious. We broiled it... - deb-in-MI - 2:40pm on 05/20/10
- I was picturing Elmer Fudd.... [NT] - cheezz - 7:21pm on 05/20/10
- LOL [NT] - AngAk - 9:58pm on 05/20/10
- Salmon with Pinot Gris-Caper Sauce, great recipe from our Randi - Nan - 3:39pm on 05/20/10
- Thanks for Posting - I'll make this next! - deb-in-MI - 3:46pm on 05/20/10
- Agree with Nan, great recipe. dh thinks this is restaurant quality... Not a term he uses often - barb_b - 1:39pm on 05/21/10