Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Dawn, I can't tell you how happy I am for you!!! Been there, done that
Joined: Dec 11, 2005
Posted to Thread #18242 at 8:51 am on May 21, 2010
searching for a commercial kitchen for a long time back in the Philly area and three deals as a subleasor went kerplunk from just one source. I know how difficult it is to find a commercial kitchen let alone the frightening cost of same.
I'm sleep-walking right now, but was about to turn my computer off and saw this.
My good news tonight is that my bro' flew in on Sunday to visit not-so-nice Dad but will be visiting me soon.
Dawn, I'm so happy for you!!!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18242. I found a commercial kitchen finally!!! (long and rambling warning) REC: Feta Salsa - Dawn_MO - 12:28am on 05/21/10 (10)
- Congratulations! I know this is a biggie for you. Go forth and prosper, Mo Dawn! [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:50am on 05/21/10
- Dawn, I can't tell you how happy I am for you!!! Been there, done that - FloriSandy - 8:51am on 05/21/10
- WOnderful News! I know how much time and energy you have put into your BP; and excited to see it - barb_b - 1:34pm on 05/21/10
- 'So happy and excited for you! I see another Martha Stewart in the making... - DawnNYS - 2:06pm on 05/21/10
- P.S. I love that website - so many good-sounding ideas [NT] [LINK] - DawnNYS - 2:19pm on 05/21/10
- Excellent news...good luck. [NT] - joanietoo - 2:47pm on 05/21/10
- Yaaaay..Sounds as though it was just meant to be. [NT] - Curious1 - 3:12pm on 05/21/10
- Yaaaay, indeed! [NT] - AngAk - 7:28pm on 05/21/10
- Great news -best of luck with this. [NT] - elaine - 6:00pm on 05/21/10
- Thanks everyone, I am so excited! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 3:53pm on 05/22/10