Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
If you are worried about the safety of cooling it at room temp for two hours, you could...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18247 at 10:55 pm on May 21, 2010
...take it from the oven and pull it into chunks to cool for maybe 15 minutes at room temp. Then put it in a roaster in the fridge to finish cooling.
I wouldn't leave it in the crock pot more than an hour or so, but that's just me. Someone else may have a better answer.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 18247. One more question about my big dinner party tomorrow night - Kathleen - 8:35pm on 05/21/10 (7)
- If you are worried about the safety of cooling it at room temp for two hours, you could... - Michael in Phoenix - 10:55pm on 05/21/10
- Pulling it into chunks would have the added benefit of allowing you to check... - Michael in Phoenix - 12:05am on 05/22/10
- Could you reduce the cooking temp a few degrees and leave it until you return from the game? [NT] - Curious1 - 1:21am on 05/22/10
- I would turn the oven off (or leave it on very low) & leave it in there - Music City Missy - 2:37am on 05/22/10
- So, I took Michael's suggestion but have one more question... - Kathleen - 12:29pm on 05/22/10