Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
So, I took Michael's suggestion but have one more question...
Joined: Apr 7, 2006
Posted to Thread #18247 at 12:29 pm on May 22, 2010
how should I reheat? In the oven at 300, covered, for 30 minutes or in the crock pot?
Other messages in this thread:
- 18247. One more question about my big dinner party tomorrow night - Kathleen - 8:35pm on 05/21/10 (7)
- If you are worried about the safety of cooling it at room temp for two hours, you could... - Michael in Phoenix - 10:55pm on 05/21/10
- Pulling it into chunks would have the added benefit of allowing you to check... - Michael in Phoenix - 12:05am on 05/22/10
- Could you reduce the cooking temp a few degrees and leave it until you return from the game? [NT] - Curious1 - 1:21am on 05/22/10
- I would turn the oven off (or leave it on very low) & leave it in there - Music City Missy - 2:37am on 05/22/10
- So, I took Michael's suggestion but have one more question... - Kathleen - 12:29pm on 05/22/10