Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Are you adding chocolate to the caramel frosting or using it in the cake?
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18249 at 3:56 pm on May 22, 2010
A balanced diet is equal parts of milk and dark chocolate.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18249. What type of chocolate would you use...... - Music City Missy - 2:42am on 05/22/10 (8)
- Are you adding chocolate to the caramel frosting or using it in the cake? [NT] - Meryl - 3:56pm on 05/22/10
- Meryl - it's for the frosting [NT] - Music City Missy - 8:46pm on 05/22/10
- Depending on how much sugar is in it, I'd use a high percentage semi-sweet or 60-70 per cent - Meryl - 9:16pm on 05/22/10
- Sounds like you'd want a good quality cocoa powder (like Droste) for the dark chocolate color [NT] - cheezz - 6:18pm on 05/22/10
- Or unsweetened chocolate bar? Otherwise it may be too sweet, I'm thinking. [NT] - cheezz - 6:19pm on 05/22/10