Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Better check with your city council/zoning rules. Dallas is going out of its way
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18251 at 4:23 am on May 23, 2010
to make it HARD for people to do community gardens. (Sad, huh?) They don't want them competing with all the money they have spent on the big downtown farmer's market.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18251. Weird gardening question - thoughts on "giving" my BY over for a shared garden - MariaDNoCA - 9:19pm on 05/22/10 (5)
- BTW, have no idea who/how to find out if anyone would want it [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:23pm on 05/22/10
- Hi Maria, this is not unheard of. Gardeners often "share crop," using someone's property in exchange - Joe - 11:59pm on 05/22/10
- Better check with your city council/zoning rules. Dallas is going out of its way - Melissa Dallas - 4:23am on 05/23/10
- Sad. One does not conflict with the other. In fact, I think growing you own makes you picky.. - Joe - 5:01am on 05/23/10
- Yes sad, but then, no one has ever - Richard in Cincy - 6:11pm on 05/24/10