Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Gay, Thanks for posting Rec: Yugoslavian Vegetable Casserole
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18255 at 11:32 am on May 23, 2010
Made it yesterday. Very good. I improvised with the veggies, using what I had in the fridge. The tomato slices on top really added for a pretty presentation. The rice was perfect. I added some garlic to the vinegar/oil mixture. Next time, I think I might try adding some cut up chicken thighs or breast strips buried in the casserole, on top of the rice layer. Very good; I liked that all the work was done early; then just throw in the oven and let it cook.
Thanks again for a great recipe
Link: Gay's rec: Yugoslavian Vegetable Casserole
Other messages in this thread:
- 18255. Gay, Thanks for posting Rec: Yugoslavian Vegetable Casserole [LINK] - barb_b - 11:32am on 05/23/10 (5)
- Barb, My pleasure .... happy to hear you enjoyed the recipe. [NT] - GayR - 12:48pm on 05/23/10
- I missed this one, and it sounds really good. Thanks for posting and reviewing! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 3:04pm on 05/23/10
- I missed this one first time around too. Thansk for posting it again, I'm definitely trying it! [NT] - EvaN - 9:47pm on 05/23/10
- Re: Gay, Thanks for posting Rec: Yugoslavian Vegetable Casserole - Sandy in Baltimore - 11:23pm on 05/24/10
- Sandy, Use whatever cheese you like if you don't care for the Cheddar. I am sure it will still be - GayR - 11:31pm on 05/24/10