Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Burgers sound good, you just made my dinner descision for me.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18252 at 2:31 pm on May 23, 2010
I love etched glass too! I have a gorgeous tall glass vase and pitcher, a set. One was from my mother and the other from my father-in-law. I love them. I need to start garage sale shopping next week.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 18252. My weekend six - DawnNYS - 12:49am on 05/23/10 (16)
- My Weekend Six [LINK] - Traca - 2:18am on 05/23/10
- Oh my, love the John Besh report!! And a new Boy Friend!!! (((((HUGS))))) [NT] - Nan - 1:55am on 05/24/10
- Traca, I noticed your posts have been awfully cheery lately ;-) - Joe - 2:02am on 05/24/10
- Traca, how lovely! You've been doing amazing things lately - so excited for you! - Heather_in_SF - 3:02pm on 05/24/10
- Joe, thanks for the tip on platters. Also, did you see this new-to-me book I got called [LINK] - Traca - 4:50am on 05/25/10
- clapclapclap and a little cheer! [NT] - AngAk - 8:18pm on 06/02/10
- Weekend Six? - Barbara in VA - 1:03pm on 05/23/10
- Turkey eggs? How were they? My friend had a goose & used to eat the eggs. So big, 1 was perfect. [NT] - Traca - 4:47pm on 05/23/10
- Hi Traca! The turkey eggs were obviously larger, the shells were a bit thicker, - Barbara in VA - 12:44pm on 05/24/10
- I've got the perfect apron for you, - Pat-NoCal - 1:25pm on 05/23/10
- Thank you, Pat... PM'd you just now [NT] - DawnNYS - 4:01am on 05/24/10
- Burgers sound good, you just made my dinner descision for me. - Dawn_MO - 2:31pm on 05/23/10
- Weekend Six - Dawn_MO - 2:46pm on 05/23/10
- My Weekend Six - EvaN - 10:07pm on 05/23/10
- Eva, when you get back home why don't you post a stand alone post - orchid - 11:44pm on 05/23/10
- Great idea, orchid. I'll certainly do that! :-) [NT] - EvaN - 7:03am on 05/24/10