Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Yes sad, but then, no one has ever
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #18251 at 6:11 pm on May 24, 2010
accused bureaucrats or politicians of rational and enlightened thinking.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18251. Weird gardening question - thoughts on "giving" my BY over for a shared garden - MariaDNoCA - 9:19pm on 05/22/10 (5)
- BTW, have no idea who/how to find out if anyone would want it [NT] - MariaDNoCA - 9:23pm on 05/22/10
- Hi Maria, this is not unheard of. Gardeners often "share crop," using someone's property in exchange - Joe - 11:59pm on 05/22/10
- Better check with your city council/zoning rules. Dallas is going out of its way - Melissa Dallas - 4:23am on 05/23/10
- Sad. One does not conflict with the other. In fact, I think growing you own makes you picky.. - Joe - 5:01am on 05/23/10
- Yes sad, but then, no one has ever - Richard in Cincy - 6:11pm on 05/24/10