Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Sounds like a plan. If you have any extra sauce for serving,
Joined: Dec 14, 2005
Posted to Thread #18262 at 1:57 am on May 25, 2010
it would be nice to have it on the buffet, with a little extra grated cheese. Sauce and grated cheese will cover up anything that could possibly go wrong.
I know all about worrying too much! I like lasanga after it has set a while, so this should be just fine.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18262. Sorry for all the lasagna posts, but I have another question. - Dawn_MO - 11:00pm on 05/24/10 (7)
- If you've used uncooked noodles before, I think this would work. Just take them out of the fridge - Joe - 1:08am on 05/25/10
- My event is tomorrow. I was going to bake them here and transport to the farm. - Dawn_MO - 1:18am on 05/25/10
- Sounds like a plan. If you have any extra sauce for serving, - Joe - 1:57am on 05/25/10
- Yes, and it cuts so much neater when it has set awhile. Extra sauce for me, please! *g* [NT] - cheezz - 5:00am on 05/25/10
- Thank you everyone! Everything went great. I managed to time everything very well - Dawn_MO - 4:07am on 05/26/10
- Good news! Vegetarian options are always appreciated, even by non-vegetarians. - Joe - 5:38am on 05/26/10
- Wonderful! Teachers always deserve to be recognized! What a great catering experience for you! [NT] - barb_b - 2:25pm on 05/26/10