Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I love his Crumbs YO and his basic tomato sauce, that's my go-to recipe now.
Joined: Dec 21, 2005
Posted to Thread #18263 at 6:07 pm on May 25, 2010
I also love those goat cheese stuffed lamb meatballs, which I know you have tried. I have made them with chicken and with beef and really like them with chicken but of course the lamb is the best.
I haven't been doing a lot of cooking lately, but I hope to remedy this soon.
Today I'm making a white bean hummus, the beans have just finished cooking and once they're cool - let the blitz begin! LOL
"Well-behaved women rarely make history."
Other messages in this thread:
- 18263. Heather...Notes on the Urban Italian Kitchen - Traca - 4:43am on 05/25/10 (5)
- I love his Crumbs YO and his basic tomato sauce, that's my go-to recipe now. - Heather_in_SF - 6:07pm on 05/25/10
- I need to make my peace with "Crumbs Yo." Stupid name, have refused to make it. :) [NT] - Traca - 7:58pm on 05/25/10
- Am I the only one who's 'curious'? Both recipes here... [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 8:50pm on 05/25/10
- Great treasure trove of recipes there. Thanks! I made this chicken dish for my clients. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 2:55pm on 05/26/10
- What a great site! Just what I needed, another site to get lost in. [NT] - Dawn_MO - 1:36pm on 05/27/10