Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Thank you everyone! Everything went great. I managed to time everything very well
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18262 at 4:07 am on May 26, 2010
and everyone loved it. It was a "teacher bash" and there were tequila shots going on. I stayed awhile and cleaned up (that wasn't part of the job, I just felt like I should), had a martini and later went home. All in all, a very nice experience. They were kind enough to include a $45 tip and I got to know some of the teachers and definitely the principal a lot better. I included a vegetarian feta lasagna that one of the teachers came over later to thank me, because she doesn't eat meat. This I did not know and will notice for next years luncheons.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 18262. Sorry for all the lasagna posts, but I have another question. - Dawn_MO - 11:00pm on 05/24/10 (7)
- If you've used uncooked noodles before, I think this would work. Just take them out of the fridge - Joe - 1:08am on 05/25/10
- My event is tomorrow. I was going to bake them here and transport to the farm. - Dawn_MO - 1:18am on 05/25/10
- Sounds like a plan. If you have any extra sauce for serving, - Joe - 1:57am on 05/25/10
- Yes, and it cuts so much neater when it has set awhile. Extra sauce for me, please! *g* [NT] - cheezz - 5:00am on 05/25/10
- Thank you everyone! Everything went great. I managed to time everything very well - Dawn_MO - 4:07am on 05/26/10
- Good news! Vegetarian options are always appreciated, even by non-vegetarians. - Joe - 5:38am on 05/26/10
- Wonderful! Teachers always deserve to be recognized! What a great catering experience for you! [NT] - barb_b - 2:25pm on 05/26/10