Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Naples||
Maybe because the original no longer is from and existing country...
Joined: Dec 18, 2005
Posted to Thread #18269 at 8:30 pm on May 26, 2010
an "up to date" birth certificate may have to show whatever the country is now called.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18269. NRFR...at all, infact, but life can throw curves at one sometimes.... - joanietoo - 3:25am on 05/26/10 (10)
- an "up to date" birth certificate?? How could it have changed since you were born? [NT] - cheezz - 3:54am on 05/26/10
- my thoughts exactly. weird. [NT] - AngAk - 4:25pm on 05/26/10
- Wow, Joanie...that's crazy. What a situation. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:32pm on 05/26/10
- You know...... - joanietoo - 6:17pm on 05/26/10
- She probably meant "current." [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:21pm on 05/26/10
- So sorry to hear of your bureaucratic nightmare... - Richard in Cincy - 2:31am on 05/29/10