Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Apr 17, 2006
Posted to Thread #18269 at 11:20 pm on May 26, 2010
weeeel, I had all this done in '02 and the name/country hasnt changed since then......the whole thing is driving me demented....
I just want to be able to go to my DD's grad next month....
Wine does not make you fat, it makes you lean/against walls, tables, chairs, floors and ugly people.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18269. NRFR...at all, infact, but life can throw curves at one sometimes.... - joanietoo - 3:25am on 05/26/10 (10)
- an "up to date" birth certificate?? How could it have changed since you were born? [NT] - cheezz - 3:54am on 05/26/10
- my thoughts exactly. weird. [NT] - AngAk - 4:25pm on 05/26/10
- Wow, Joanie...that's crazy. What a situation. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 2:32pm on 05/26/10
- You know...... - joanietoo - 6:17pm on 05/26/10
- She probably meant "current." [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:21pm on 05/26/10
- maybe..... - joanietoo - 7:34pm on 05/26/10
- Maybe because the original no longer is from and existing country... - Michael in Sarasota - 8:30pm on 05/26/10
- "an" existing country (fat finger) [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 8:30pm on 05/26/10
- ..... - joanietoo - 11:20pm on 05/26/10
- So sorry to hear of your bureaucratic nightmare... - Richard in Cincy - 2:31am on 05/29/10