Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
ISO an easy, basic recipe for chicken (turkey) and biscuits
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18288 at 11:48 pm on May 29, 2010
to use my cooked turkey thighs in. I ended making them in a cooking bag and they're very good, just have a craving for comfort food.
I could Google, but I though I'd check here first. Did a search here, nothing really here and didn't see anything except a reference to tandoori chicken and biscuits from ME! lol Thanks.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18288. ISO an easy, basic recipe for chicken (turkey) and biscuits - DawnNYS - 11:48pm on 05/29/10 (6)
- Here's what I would do - Melissa Dallas - 1:40am on 05/30/10
- You could take Melissa's suggestion a little further and make a turkey pot pie with biscuit topping. [NT] [LINK] - Curious1 - 12:29pm on 05/30/10
- I'll vouch 4 REC posted above by Curious1 frm Gourmet--it's delicious! [NT] - wigs - 7:14pm on 06/03/10
- How about this one from MoNJ - it's fabulous! REC: Chicken Pies w/Cheddar Biscuit Crust - cheezz - 9:51pm on 05/30/10
- This is a fast version and also really good. REC: Hearty Homestyle Chicken Pot Pie - cheezz - 9:54pm on 05/30/10
- Thanks - these all look good [NT] - DawnNYS - 9:44pm on 06/01/10