Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
CSA week 3 - lotsa radishes - besides in a salad what can I do....
Joined: Dec 17, 2005
Posted to Thread #18303 at 8:35 pm on Jun 1, 2010
I have a bunch of round red radishes and a bunch of more oval with white at the top and bottom and red in the middle - in the picture it's the first two on the left side. The oval ones are very hot, the round ones are the normal everyday radishes.
Any ideas besides tossing them in with a green salad?
Other messages in this thread:
- 18303. CSA week 3 - lotsa radishes - besides in a salad what can I do.... [IMAGE] - Tess - 8:35pm on 06/01/10 (21)
- Cooked radishes are very nice. Try them this way. [NT] [LINK] - Sylvia - 9:14pm on 06/01/10
- Butter Braised Radishes - Melissa Dallas - 9:16pm on 06/01/10
- Mix 'em in with cucumbers for a Sunomono. Replace Daikon with yours. REC: - Steve2 in LA - 9:28pm on 06/01/10
- REC: White Daikon Salad - judy-mass - 2:11am on 06/02/10
- Here's another...REC: Hot Beef Satay on Kale and Romaine - judy-mass - 2:14am on 06/02/10
- For starters, save the green tops for this soup. [NT] [LINK] - Joe - 2:20am on 06/02/10
- Then, serve the oval ones (inexplicably called "French Breakfast;" I was so relieved to find - Joe - 2:25am on 06/02/10
- Oh, NOW you tell me!! [NT] - Michael in Sarasota - 11:13am on 06/02/10
- Sorry. And all that time you could've had croissants. [NT] - Joe - 3:26pm on 06/04/10
- Hot or Cold Radish Soup - Michael in Sarasota - 11:12am on 06/02/10
- Here is one that I like a lot. I usually increase the amount of radishes. REC: Crunchy Pea Salad [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 11:43am on 06/02/10
- Use as a garnish on this tasty Rec: Chile-Chicken Posole (thank you Curious1 for the recipe) [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:46pm on 06/02/10
- You're so welcome. I need to make it again. [NT] - Curious1 - 2:31pm on 06/02/10
- me too! [NT] - Pat-NoCal - 3:10pm on 06/02/10
- Rec: Creamy Potato Salad with Radishes, Lemon and Dill [LINK] - Pat-NoCal - 1:54pm on 06/02/10
- This sounds and looks wonderful! [NT] - Dawn_MO - 2:18pm on 06/02/10
- Pat, this is one of my favorites! Always make it when my dill is flourishing. [NT] - Curious1 - 2:30pm on 06/02/10
- just slice them and put them on sandwiches, instead of lettuce. or just on buttered bread. oolala [NT] - AngAk - 7:03pm on 06/02/10
- Thanks for the recipes! Tried the butter braised yesterday - YUMM - picking another recipe for - Tess - 1:37pm on 06/03/10
- And one more. Roasted radishes. - KC_ - 1:27pm on 06/08/10
- And yet another REC for radishes that is delicious! [NT] [LINK] - wigs - 3:47pm on 06/08/10