Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
No? Okay. It's just that there are so few "turkey" entrees in T&T - guess we can substitute
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18276 at 9:48 pm on Jun 1, 2010
turkey for chicken, just thought it might've been a good idea, as turkey has a slightly more subtle taste than chicken.
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18276. What is your favorite way to roast turkey thighs? Right now, they are marinating - DawnNYS - 2:23pm on 05/28/10 (4)
- My sister cooks them in an oven bag and they fall apart. - rhoward2va - 3:17pm on 05/28/10
- I love cooking turkeys in the oven bag. Great results. [NT] - Traca - 3:45pm on 05/28/10
- I was hoping for a long, varied thread, maybe to add to Great Threads. C'mon gusy! [NT] - DawnNYS - 7:08pm on 05/29/10
- No? Okay. It's just that there are so few "turkey" entrees in T&T - guess we can substitute - DawnNYS - 9:48pm on 06/01/10