Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I don't can mine, I just freeze it, but most of my friends do. I'll find out for you. It's in
Joined: Dec 19, 2005
Posted to Thread #18363 at 5:01 pm on Jun 17, 2010
small jars and with oil.
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain
Other messages in this thread:
- 18363. Traca, are they doing that Canning Across America thing again this summer?? [NT] - AngAk - 10:43pm on 06/11/10 (6)
- Yep! Organizers have been meeting lately. I haven't been involved... [LINK] - Traca - 5:39pm on 06/12/10
- I don't know, but was thinking about it again. rhubarb jam party. and all my friends can salmon. [NT] - AngAk - 6:13pm on 06/14/10
- I've heard of canning salmon but have never tried it. Intrigued. [NT] - Traca - 11:52pm on 06/15/10
- I just had some canned smoked salmon for lunch yesterday. we do lots of that, in jars, but - AngAk - 7:32pm on 06/16/10
- Re: I just had some canned smoked salmon for lunch yesterday. we do lots of that, in jars, but - carol whidbey Is - 8:29pm on 06/16/10
- I don't can mine, I just freeze it, but most of my friends do. I'll find out for you. It's in - AngAk - 5:01pm on 06/17/10