Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Richard in Cincy||
Thanks, will definitely try the lemonade. That will certainly be the acid test.
Joined: Dec 12, 2005
Posted to Thread #18498 at 2:52 pm on Jul 3, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18498. Is anyone using fresh stevia in their kitchens? - Richard in Cincy - 6:12pm on 07/01/10 (9)
- No, but my husband bought me some Zevia, which is soda with stevia. - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 6:25pm on 07/01/10
- I find the soda too sweet. Or something. [NT] - Amanda_Pennsylvania - 1:00am on 07/02/10
- Fresh? Used the powdered for awhile and couldn't tolerate the taste.... some love it. [NT] - cheezz - 8:13pm on 07/01/10
- I don't care for the taste either. I prefer Agave nectar. - Michael in Sarasota - 9:51pm on 07/01/10
- Yup, use it in my coffee instead of sugar, too. Great with butter on biscuits, but we won't go there [NT] - cheezz - 3:53am on 07/02/10
- I've used it with tea... it was good, but I used too much. I grew it in my - DawnNYS - 1:12am on 07/02/10
- Thanks all. I grew it last year and have a - Richard in Cincy - 1:31pm on 07/02/10
- doesn't look like they have to be processed at all >> - cheezz - 4:43am on 07/03/10
- Thanks, will definitely try the lemonade. That will certainly be the acid test. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 2:52pm on 07/03/10