Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Mine's a Rival. High domed metal lid with vent. It was a Christmas gift a few years ago.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18592 at 2:32 am on Jul 12, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18592. :-( My grandmother's harvest gold Sunbeam electric skillet just died :-( - Music City Missy - 12:57am on 07/12/10 (10)
- How sad. Mine is fairly new and I do like it-I use it a lot during the summer. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 1:11am on 07/12/10
- Which one did you get? I'm looking at them online right now trying to decide [NT] - Music City Missy - 1:12am on 07/12/10
- Mine's a Rival. High domed metal lid with vent. It was a Christmas gift a few years ago. - Melissa Dallas - 2:32am on 07/12/10
- I got my used one for $5 at a Goodwill Store when we were re-doing our kitchen. I - Luisa_Calif - 3:15pm on 07/12/10
- They are really handy and don't heat the kitchen up. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 5:19pm on 07/12/10
- I already checked Goodwill Online & ebay - Music City Missy - 2:50am on 07/13/10
- : ( Find an electrical engineer and see if they can tear into it and fix it. [NT] - Richard in Cincy - 1:36am on 07/13/10
- Keep looking - one will show up. I still have mine (I think) - MariaDNoCA - 7:12am on 07/14/10
- Is this the one you are talking about? [LINK] - Dawn_MO - 1:57pm on 07/14/10
- I have one like this---avocado green---it has a crockpot insert. very very useful. [NT] - AngAk - 5:16pm on 07/14/10