Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Traca. that per cent sign keeps me from opening your post. Can you repost?
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18684 at 12:46 am on Jul 29, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18684. Begged shamelessly for my friend's recipe for tropical fruit cobble. She just posted the recipe. YAY [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 3:12am on 07/27/10 (7)
- Errr..make that "Tropical Fruit Cobbler". So good! [NT] - Traca - 3:12am on 07/27/10
- Being a fellow genealogist, I just LOVE the story of her family... and the recipe looks delicious! [NT] - cheezz - 4:22pm on 07/27/10
- Cheezz, stroll through the archives. Her family history is fascinating. I wrote about her here. [NT] [LINK] - Traca - 7:41pm on 07/27/10
- Traca, you have such interesting friends. I've started at the beginning and intend to read all the - Curious1 - 7:32pm on 07/28/10
- Naomi is definitely a survivor (beat pancreatic cancer w/ a 5% survival rate) + wildly curious... - Traca - 10:44pm on 07/28/10
- Traca. that per cent sign keeps me from opening your post. Can you repost? [NT] - Curious1 - 12:46am on 07/29/10
- Grrr...short story. She's an amazing woman and one of the best cooks I know. [NT] - Traca - 3:16am on 07/29/10