Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
When we have done whole pigs we filled the cavity with cut citrus fruit
Joined: Dec 15, 2005
Posted to Thread #18701 at 8:58 pm on Jul 30, 2010
and poked in whole cloves of garlic all over the meat and then basted in beer through out the cooking time. Always utterly delicious!
Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may diet.
Other messages in this thread:
- 18701. Any suggestions please for flavouring and or stuffing spit roasts.... - joanietoo - 7:17pm on 07/30/10 (5)
- When we have done whole pigs we filled the cavity with cut citrus fruit - orchid - 8:58pm on 07/30/10
- I recall Michael/Phx linking a BBQ pit for pigs, yrs ago... I tried so hard to rationalize - barb_b - 12:03am on 07/31/10
- Me too. One of the most memorable informal wedding receptions I attended - Melissa Dallas - 1:26am on 07/31/10
- I've never done this, but here's the link. [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:27pm on 07/31/10
- sounds like a good scout project! [NT] - AngAk - 7:57pm on 07/31/10