Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I recall Michael/Phx linking a BBQ pit for pigs, yrs ago... I tried so hard to rationalize
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18701 at 12:03 am on Jul 31, 2010
how/when/where I could use it... Michael, do you remember the link? It was a fun site to look through....
Congrats on the upcoming wedding!!! : )
Other messages in this thread:
- 18701. Any suggestions please for flavouring and or stuffing spit roasts.... - joanietoo - 7:17pm on 07/30/10 (5)
- When we have done whole pigs we filled the cavity with cut citrus fruit - orchid - 8:58pm on 07/30/10
- I recall Michael/Phx linking a BBQ pit for pigs, yrs ago... I tried so hard to rationalize - barb_b - 12:03am on 07/31/10
- Me too. One of the most memorable informal wedding receptions I attended - Melissa Dallas - 1:26am on 07/31/10
- I've never done this, but here's the link. [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:27pm on 07/31/10
- sounds like a good scout project! [NT] - AngAk - 7:57pm on 07/31/10