Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Janet in NC||
Mine, from "Once Upon A Tart" is almost the same, just increased amounts to make more.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18700 at 1:35 am on Jul 31, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18700. Help with biscotti, please bakers. I bought a lovely little appertiser book as a gift and thought - joanietoo - 7:02pm on 07/30/10 (7)
- Use a bit more flour and perhaps bake them a little longer the first time. Let cool a bit - Joe - 7:12pm on 07/30/10
- Thank you Joe. You are a star......can you hlep with the next post?? [NT] - joanietoo - 7:21pm on 07/30/10
- hlep, shlep, schelp chelp OH...Well...help! [NT] - joanietoo - 7:22pm on 07/30/10
- Sorry Jaonie, other than teasing you about meetups with French sailors, I don't think I can help. - Joe - 8:41pm on 07/30/10
- I have a good recipe for Cornmeal-Almond Biscotti - not savory but nice. Let me know if you want it. [NT] - Janet in NC - 9:27pm on 07/30/10