Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
I've never done this, but here's the link.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18701 at 6:27 pm on Jul 31, 2010
The instructions start from choosing a pig at a farm, and progress through prepping the pig, building the pit and tending and turning.
I'm sooooo tempted.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 18701. Any suggestions please for flavouring and or stuffing spit roasts.... - joanietoo - 7:17pm on 07/30/10 (5)
- When we have done whole pigs we filled the cavity with cut citrus fruit - orchid - 8:58pm on 07/30/10
- I recall Michael/Phx linking a BBQ pit for pigs, yrs ago... I tried so hard to rationalize - barb_b - 12:03am on 07/31/10
- Me too. One of the most memorable informal wedding receptions I attended - Melissa Dallas - 1:26am on 07/31/10
- I've never done this, but here's the link. [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 6:27pm on 07/31/10
- sounds like a good scout project! [NT] - AngAk - 7:57pm on 07/31/10