Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Joined: Dec 10, 2005
Posted to Thread #18708 at 8:54 pm on Jul 31, 2010
I just picked up 10 pounds of baby bellas from the Monterey Mushroom plant and am searching archives for yummy recipes. I know I won't be able to use all while they are perfect and I will share with friends here but I would like to saute, puree and freeze some for soups later. Any tips? Do they freeze well?
Other messages in this thread:
- 18708. Baby Bellas - Earnie - 8:54pm on 07/31/10 (6)
- Earnie, [LINK] - judy-mass - 9:11pm on 07/31/10
- Thanks Judy & Charlie - Earnie - 10:41pm on 07/31/10
- I keep a container of sauteed mushrooms in the freezer - Music City Missy - 1:08am on 08/01/10
- So smart... (Note to self!) [NT] - Traca - 6:43pm on 08/01/10
- me too, save them while they are pretty. also keep carmalized onion in freezer [NT] - Nan - 3:17pm on 08/03/10
- Nan, do you think this would work if kept in ice cube trays (sealed)? - ErininNY - 3:28am on 08/04/10