Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
My weekend six
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18711 at 4:30 pm on Aug 1, 2010
1. I am thinking about making the popular blueberry bars only with frozen raspberries that I need to use up.
2. I think I am going to make some fried rice for dinner. Use some of the bacon and add some shrimp.
3. Surprised my son with a Lego board game set. I went to Target and got a few things. I brought in two bags and asked him to put the root beer in the garage fridge. He let out a big sigh (he isn't feeling up to par today). I propped the Lego box against the root beer in the trunk. He came in the house all smiles. Yay!
4. I have a lot of bread, cheese and eggs leftover from the FM, I think some breakfast stratas are in order. Can they be frozen?
5. I need to use up some pork and beef stew meat today. I can't really think of anything that would use both at the same time. Oooh, I just remembered a goulash recipe that calls for either meat. I also have two green peppers to use up and can serve it over my little new potatoes; dinner tomorrow night.
6. I have been drinking my water out of a wide-mouth quart canning jar with a plastic lid on it. I fill it up with ice then water. It stays really cold for a long time and I am drinking a lot more water because it is ice cold.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 18711. My weekend six - elaine - 3:50pm on 08/01/10 (6)
- My weekend six - Dawn_MO - 4:30pm on 08/01/10
- Dawn, for the combo beef/pork this is very good: - Melissa Dallas - 8:08pm on 08/01/10
- A local Mom and Pops place that we go to sometimes - DawnNYS - 10:18pm on 08/01/10
- If quiches can be frozen, I would think that Stratas would be fine too. [NT] - AngAk - 6:06pm on 08/02/10
- Mmm, plum pie sounds great! My Blueberry Six started [LINK] - DawnNYS - 10:33pm on 08/01/10
- My weekend six - AngAk - 6:24pm on 08/02/10