Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
A local Mom and Pops place that we go to sometimes
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18711 at 10:18 pm on Aug 1, 2010
has an entree that has stewed pork and beef shreds in it. I'm sure it is cooked low and slow, and also has onions and guess what - green peppers - in it, all in a thick tomato-y pasta sauce.
I think they serve it with a side of pasta, but I don't really like the combo of meats together so I don't think I've ever ordered it, but it's a featured item on the menu, so others must!
How did the fool *get* his money?!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18711. My weekend six - elaine - 3:50pm on 08/01/10 (6)
- My weekend six - Dawn_MO - 4:30pm on 08/01/10
- Dawn, for the combo beef/pork this is very good: - Melissa Dallas - 8:08pm on 08/01/10
- A local Mom and Pops place that we go to sometimes - DawnNYS - 10:18pm on 08/01/10
- If quiches can be frozen, I would think that Stratas would be fine too. [NT] - AngAk - 6:06pm on 08/02/10
- Mmm, plum pie sounds great! My Blueberry Six started [LINK] - DawnNYS - 10:33pm on 08/01/10
- My weekend six - AngAk - 6:24pm on 08/02/10