Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
MMM, collards with bacon. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #18710 at 1:38 am on Aug 2, 2010
or cook up a batch of beans and dump in some of that chopped up bacon, rendered a little in its own fat (and dump the fat in too), gooooood beans.
Ever made fried rice with bacon fat? Delicious and you don't need much fat to fry the rice and such up either.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18710. I bought a 3 pound package of Wright's Bacon Pieces and Ends a couple - Dawn_MO - 12:59pm on 08/01/10 (7)
- Do you think you could make Bacon Jam w/ it? I have been trying to find a crockpot recipe. - barb_b - 2:26pm on 08/01/10
- A couple of tablespoons of the rendered fat or a small handful of the bacon - Melissa Dallas - 8:00pm on 08/01/10
- MMM, collards with bacon. . . - mistral - 1:38am on 08/02/10
- That was our dinner last night, fried rice and fresh corn on the cob. - Dawn_MO - 4:52pm on 08/02/10
- Fried rice with egg was my "go to" broke college student meal [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 5:25pm on 08/02/10
- fried rice with bacon sounds delightful! I have 2 cobs of corn to make too. yummy dinner! [NT] - AngAk - 6:01pm on 08/02/10
- If you have a camp stove. . . Try this: - mistral - 8:40pm on 08/02/10