Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
|Michael in Phoenix||
The 16-year-old is 6' 3" tall, 250 lbs. No kidding. The 14-year-old is leaner, but ...
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18707 at 5:43 am on Aug 2, 2010
...nearly as tall.
We go through a whole lotta groceries around here.
Human liberty is about courage, dignity, eternal truths, and personal responsibility. Star Parker
Other messages in this thread:
- 18707. Wonderful White Bread recipe from King Arthur Flour. Made two loaves in the last... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:24pm on 07/31/10 (11)
- White bread? Oh, my achin' glycemic index! ;>D [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 9:53pm on 07/31/10
- Yeah, I know. I felt guilty making it, and before the second rise I was already... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:31am on 08/01/10
- You're SO lucky to have teenagers. I resort to giving it to neighbors. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:46pm on 08/01/10
- Picture a nest full of pterodactyls. Mouths open and waiting for food. - Dawn_MO - 12:23am on 08/02/10
- Locusts also come to mind... [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:00am on 08/02/10
- Oh how I miss those days...sigh [NT] - orchid - 2:12am on 08/02/10
- The 16-year-old is 6' 3" tall, 250 lbs. No kidding. The 14-year-old is leaner, but ... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:43am on 08/02/10
- you must change "will work for food", to "MUST work for food". !! [NT] - AngAk - 5:45pm on 08/02/10
- I have one of those too. Mine is 6 ft. 6 in. but weighs about 185. . . - mistral - 9:00pm on 08/02/10
- My big kid has no interest in team sports, even though he's perfectly built... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:23pm on 08/02/10
- this worked beautifully in the bread machine. co-workers are devouring it this morning - AngAk - 5:36pm on 08/06/10