Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
That was our dinner last night, fried rice and fresh corn on the cob.
Joined: Dec 9, 2005
Posted to Thread #18710 at 4:52 pm on Aug 2, 2010
Not exactly traditional, but good. Fried rice was the first thing I learned how to make in Home Ec. My friend was from Staten Island and that was her recipe contribution for the class. I have been making it that way ever since. I always use bacon to make it.
Sometimes you just need to look reality in the eye, and deny it. �Garrison Keillor
Other messages in this thread:
- 18710. I bought a 3 pound package of Wright's Bacon Pieces and Ends a couple - Dawn_MO - 12:59pm on 08/01/10 (7)
- Do you think you could make Bacon Jam w/ it? I have been trying to find a crockpot recipe. - barb_b - 2:26pm on 08/01/10
- A couple of tablespoons of the rendered fat or a small handful of the bacon - Melissa Dallas - 8:00pm on 08/01/10
- MMM, collards with bacon. . . - mistral - 1:38am on 08/02/10
- That was our dinner last night, fried rice and fresh corn on the cob. - Dawn_MO - 4:52pm on 08/02/10
- Fried rice with egg was my "go to" broke college student meal [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 5:25pm on 08/02/10
- fried rice with bacon sounds delightful! I have 2 cobs of corn to make too. yummy dinner! [NT] - AngAk - 6:01pm on 08/02/10
- If you have a camp stove. . . Try this: - mistral - 8:40pm on 08/02/10