Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
I have one of those too. Mine is 6 ft. 6 in. but weighs about 185. . .
Joined: Dec 31, 2005
Posted to Thread #18707 at 9:00 pm on Aug 2, 2010
Long arms, long legs, kinda like a big hairless spider monkey, that eats like a gorilla.
Did you see that "Zits" cartoon a while back where the teenager, Jeremy, opens the fridge in front of his mother and dumps the whole thing in his mouth? Mine is kinda like that but a little pickier. Thank goodness he has started to try new stuff. He will now eat burritos, try various new things. He used to survive on ramen noodles, PBJs and cereal and milk. I think his body is trying to tell him something! It's about time!
I have taught mine to make bread. He turns out a pretty nice white loaf too.
A Proud "Master Food Preserver San Bernardino County" since 1996!
Other messages in this thread:
- 18707. Wonderful White Bread recipe from King Arthur Flour. Made two loaves in the last... [LINK] - Michael in Phoenix - 5:24pm on 07/31/10 (11)
- White bread? Oh, my achin' glycemic index! ;>D [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 9:53pm on 07/31/10
- Yeah, I know. I felt guilty making it, and before the second rise I was already... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:31am on 08/01/10
- You're SO lucky to have teenagers. I resort to giving it to neighbors. [NT] - Steve2 in LA - 11:46pm on 08/01/10
- Picture a nest full of pterodactyls. Mouths open and waiting for food. - Dawn_MO - 12:23am on 08/02/10
- Locusts also come to mind... [NT] - Michael in Phoenix - 2:00am on 08/02/10
- Oh how I miss those days...sigh [NT] - orchid - 2:12am on 08/02/10
- The 16-year-old is 6' 3" tall, 250 lbs. No kidding. The 14-year-old is leaner, but ... - Michael in Phoenix - 5:43am on 08/02/10
- you must change "will work for food", to "MUST work for food". !! [NT] - AngAk - 5:45pm on 08/02/10
- I have one of those too. Mine is 6 ft. 6 in. but weighs about 185. . . - mistral - 9:00pm on 08/02/10
- My big kid has no interest in team sports, even though he's perfectly built... - Michael in Phoenix - 9:23pm on 08/02/10
- this worked beautifully in the bread machine. co-workers are devouring it this morning - AngAk - 5:36pm on 08/06/10