Some cosmetic changes in preparation for larger site changes in the works.
Or make oatmeal streuesel without the sugar and bake it, then crumble it.
Joined: Jan 8, 2006
Posted to Thread #18714 at 2:35 am on Aug 3, 2010
Other messages in this thread:
- 18714. I picked up the latest copy of delicious magazine this weekend. The recipes in it look.... - Barbara in VA - 12:56pm on 08/02/10 (4)
- They're referring to Scottish Oat Cakes. You might get Walker's Brand (imported from Scotland)>> - michelle - 2:50pm on 08/02/10
- Michelle, they are to be crumbled along with parmesan and butter for the crust. Thank you very much - Barbara in VA - 4:13pm on 08/02/10
- You could just use breadcrumbs, or toast some oats & use those :) [NT] - michelle - 10:08pm on 08/02/10
- Or make oatmeal streuesel without the sugar and bake it, then crumble it. [NT] - Melissa Dallas - 2:35am on 08/03/10